Water is a critical component of heating and cooling systems, as well as process manufacturing. The quality of that water is tied directly to the safety, efficiency, and longevity of your equipment.
The water treatment experts at Brady can provide unique solutions to your most demanding problems. We perform routine service and monitoring to ensure the performance and efficient operation of your utility systems. Our complete support program includes technical program manuals, MSDS, product data sheets, technical guides, and operator technical training.
A good water treatment program:
- Controls your facility’s energy costs by making sure your equipment isn’t working harder than it has to
- Extends the life of your equipment by preventing corrosion issues
- Ensures your water has constant contact with heat exchange surfaces and is free of biological fouling
- Prevents white rust from forming in your cooling towers and evaporative condensers
- Controls the growth of bacteria, including Legionella, which is responsible for Legionnaires’ Disease
Why choose Brady for water treatment?
- Coordinated efforts with water treatment and mechanical services teams provide unparalleled performance in addition to reliability of your equipment
- Custom formulated product match to meet the water chemistry and requirements of your facility
- Industry expert support and monitoring through our routine service programs
- Partnerships with accredited third party laboratories who analyze water samples, biological, legionella, organic/inorganic deposits, and resin
Cooling Solutions – Brady offers treatment programs utilizing the latest polymer technology for superior corrosion and deposition control for the systems including: once-through, open recirculating, industrial refrigeration, closed loop, glycol loops, and process water systems. Pre-cleaning, online loop cleaning and lay-up cooling solutions are also available.
Boiler Solutions – Brady carries products for high and low pressure boilers, industrial, as well as commercial applications. We also carry a complete line of oxygen scavengers, internal treatments, condensate treatment, boiler clean up, boil out, and lay-up chemicals.
Ion Exchange Resins – Brady offers low cost, high quality resins, along with resin cleaners and softener maintenance programs.
New Technology – Brady provides environmentally friendly solid water treatment chemistry – Smart Release 30 to 90 day controlled time-release dissolution of solid chemistry products for cooling water systems.
Precision Formulated Products – Brady offers custom formulated products based on the latest technology developed to meet your system requirements. Our products are manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility with ISO 9001:2008 certified processes. All products are manufactured to the highest quality weight based criteria to ensure quality assurance standards, with QC testing of each batch prior to shipment.
Request Information Today
Ready to learn more about how a water treatment program could benefit your business? Fill out the form below or call (800) 849-1915.