- This event has passed.
Trane Engineer’s Newsletter Live- Controls for Small Rooftop Systems(Wilmington)
March 13, 2019: 11:30 am - 1:00 pmFree
Recent innovations provide several options to consider for controls in smaller buildings. This ENL will review different packaged rooftop system configurations (single-zone constant-volume, single-zone VAV, changeover bypass, changeover VAV, and multiple-zone VAV with terminal heat) and discuss the advantages and limitations of technology options available to control each system. Finally, we will demonstrate how to specify the controls to best meet the needs of the client.
After attending, you will be able to:
- Understand HVAC-related needs of typical small building owners
- Identify the different types of rooftop systems available for small buildings, and the advantages/disadvantages of each
- Recognize the different control approaches available for each system type, and the advantages/disadvantages of each
- Apply optimized control strategies for small rooftop systems
- Better specify controls for small building systems
- March 13, 2019
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Trane Engineers Newsletter Live
- Susanne Cox
- (910) 792-0339