- This event has passed.
Trane TGP2 Applications Class
April 1, 2019: 8:00 am - April 4, 2019: 5:00 pm$1980
This course equips participants with the ability to create and implement custom configurations and programs in Trane’s Tracer BACnet devices. Course scope includes device configuration, TGP2 program creation, and TGP2 Library usage for the Tracer SC and Tracer UC. The class includes hands-on workshops so students can learn best practices, create test and debug their programs under the supervision of experienced programmers.
Requirements: Students must bring their laptop computer to class. Laptops must have the latest version of the following programs installed: TU installed and licensed, Tracer SC Firmware revision, TGP2 Programming Library, Rover, Internet Explorer 8 (or higher version), Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, Java and Adobe Flash.
Pre-work: Students must complete the e-learning course TGP2 Fundamentals prior to class. Students will be tested on material from the prework the first day of class.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the need for a TGP2 program.
- Convert a TGP program to a TGP2 program.
- Create point configurations from a job submittal.
- Identify appropriate TGP2 blocks for programming functions.
- Create TGP2 programs from a sequence of operation for Tracer UC products.
- Locate and use Standard Library TGP2 and Pre-Packaged Solutions configurations and programs.
- Implement TGP2 for custom applications such as air handler, boiler and pump controls.
- Implement TGP2 programming in Tracer SC.
- Integrate a programmable Tracer UC into a Tracer SC.
This class registration is now closed. Please contact our office if you have any questions.