Custom Air Handling Solutions For Healthcare Environments
Brady is proud to be an authorized representative of Ingenia Technologies to provide custom air handling systems to our clients throughout the state of North Carolina. With over 40 years of experience in the HVAC industry, Ingenia has developed air handling unit designs that offer aseptic conditions that help control moisture, mold, and mildew, while improving indoor air quality in buildings throughout the United States.
Why choose Ingenia for a customized air handling solution?
Superior Air Handler Cabinet
- High thermal resistance
- Complete metal construction
- Engineered knock down for retrofit applications
- Designed to resist up to 15 inches w.g. with leakage rates lower than .25%
- Full range flexibility- 2″ to 4″ panels available in stainless steel, aluminum or powder coated galvanized.
Enhanced Filtration Options
- Panel+ filter frames ensure absolute air seals
- Carbo, HEPA and bio-containment filtration
- Electronic filtration
- UV Lights
- Complete interior wash-down
- 2″ deep water containment floors
- Multi-sloped drain pans
- Anti-microbial powder coatings
High Energy Efficiency Solutions
- Low leakage, high thermal resistance cabinet
- Plate, heat pipe, heat wheel energy recovery.
- Fan arrays with electronically commutated (EC) motors
- D.O.A.S systems with air or water cooled DX, air conditioning, or heat pump.