Training is key to personal and professional growth. At Brady, we offer core classes and customized training to meet your needs, as well as webinars and online learning opportunities.
It is our goal to develop emerging leaders and to keep them knowledgeable of information coming from the ever-changing HVAC industry. Our world-class training program offers the best content and training available. Brady instructors continuously work to maintain a curriculum that is current and meaningful.
Hosted Training Classes
Brady recognizes your commitment to continuing education by providing a broad range of classes pertaining to the most current industry trends. These classes are offered in any one of our training facilities in Greensboro or Morrisville.
Customized On-Site Training
Our on-site training programs are designed to assist you in achieving specific training goals at your facility and on your equipment. Whether you need a course on the fundamentals of air-conditioning or equipment specific training, our specialists work closely with you to provide training solutions customized to meet your requirements.
We offer training on virtually any HVAC system or equipment, regardless of manufacturer. Our staff will work with you to develop a training program to fit the needs of you and your staff. Then our qualified instructors will come on-site and conduct a blended model of classroom and hands-on training.
The list below is designed to illustrate some of the course we offer, however, we can customize our training program to fit almost any need. Some of the topics we offer include:
- Boiler Operator Training: This course focuses on boiler systems, fittings, accessories, feed water systems, combustion equipment, combustion controls, instrumentation, water treatment, and boiler operation.
- Centrifugal Chiller Training: This industrial equipment course will focus on components, the refrigeration cycle, operation, maintenance, chiller logging, and basic troubleshooting.
- Rotary Chiller Training: This equipment training course focuses on system components, refrigeration cycle, capacity control, maintenance considerations, and application standards.
- Basic AC Training: This course covers fundamental concepts to HVAC including the refrigeration cycle, psychometrics, system sizing and a short introduction to building automation.
- Rooftop Unit Operator and Maintenance Training: This training course focuses on the refrigeration cycle, configurations, applications, maintenance requirements, and general troubleshooting practices.
- Tracer Ensemble and Tracer SC Controls Training: Our controls classes offer instructor-guided training for user management, status and overrides, working with schedules, alarm logging, and data logging.