Building Automation and Control Systems
Based on application requirements and customer preference, Brady deploys multiple industry-leading platforms including Trane Tracer and Tridium Niagara. Whether a new install, retrofit, optimization of an existing system, or complex integration of legacy proprietary protocols – including and beyond HVAC – Brady has a proven record of accomplishment.
If you are an owner, consulting engineer, or mechanical contractor, our highly trained controls sales engineers will work with you and all project stakeholders throughout the entire process. By combining the latest and most effective technologies with first-class execution, we will ensure your project is a complete success from design to fulfillment.
Authorized Trane Franchise
We provide the highest-quality controls products available to the commercial and industrial HVAC market.
Tracer UC Series BACnet controllers
- Fully programmable, BTL-listed application specific and advanced application controllers
- Wired or wireless BACnet and space sensor solutions
Tracer SC+ System Controller
- Fully programmable, BTL-listed building controller, BACnet router, BACnet/IP broadcast management device
- Trane BAS Suite mobile app for iOS and Android devices
Tracer Ensemble Enterprise Solution
- BTL-listed Advanced Operator Workstation, including 21 CFR Part 11 for Pharmaceutical Validation
- Advanced web-based graphical monitoring, trend reporting, automatic reporting and configurable energy dashboards
Pre-Engineered System Optimizations
- Airside: Static Pressure Optimization / Ventilation Reset
- Waterside: Chiller Plant Manager / Chiller – Tower Optimization / Variable Flow Pump Pressure Optimization
Brady Connected Services
- Web-enabled building and enterprise management
- Advanced integration of legacy and proprietary systems
- Enhanced Warranty Services for Building Automation / Controls Projects
- Analytics Reports and Unlimited Remote Technical Support
Benefits of Trane Controls
Factory Installation Consistency with pre-programing. Factory-grade wiring and installation.
Pre-Engineered Solutions Proven, tested solutions provide repeatable, reliable performance. Custom program capabilities.
Open, Standard Protocols Communicates with industry-standard BACnet, LonWorks, and MODBUS protocols. Can integrate with legacy systems and protocols including Trane Comm3/4. Can integrate with additional systems including Barber Colman ASD/MicroSmart, and Johnson Controls N2 via gateways.
Easy To Use Intuitive out-of-the-box functionality. Minimal custom programing needs.
Mobile Built on HTML-5. Free apps for both iOS and Android mobile devices.
Flexible Out-of-the-box repeatability for a variety of system types and configurations. Custom programming to accommodate any unique buildings or designs.
Optimized System optimization routines include Chiller Plant Manager, Chiller-Tower Optimization, Critical Valve Reset, Pump Pressure Optimization, and Ventilation Reset, among others.
Data-Rich Industry-leading data mining capabilities provide greater insight into system operation.